- Member of the VDI - Association of Engineers, Waltraud Utterodt
- Participation in the Sustainability Agreement Thuringia (NAT)
- Quality label „Innovativ through research“
- Thuringian Environmental Award - Nomination 2015
- Grand Prix of the middle class - nomination 1st stage for the years 2015 - 2018
- Emily-Röbling-Preis - Nomination Waltraud Utterodt 2014, 2015
- Patent for mineral casting lining
"I never wanted to work just with the pen alone, but with dirty hands!" says Waltraud Utterodt, first Executive Director of PME GmbH. If one asks for her professional development: "The moment said - it`s done!" would be the answer, if one would want to shorten the extraordinary story of a woman, who took the fortunes of a company into their own hands successfully. Starting her career as a regular clerk and further positions, moving up to finally advance being managing director of the PME included not just costs associated with her career efforts but also hardships, "which really had it in them," says Waltraud Utterodt about the past 16 years. For her personallly and therefore also for the PME, she only, to this day, permits herself one goal: A one-hundred-percentage consistency in terms of quality, service and success! How unerringly Waltraud Utterodt led the pump and model GmbH Erfurt through the fields of the economy even in financially tough years, is proven by the selection of hers for the 2011 Business-Woman-Award awarded to her by the city of Erfurt and the Association of medium sized business of Thuringia.